Friends of the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum
Membership Application or Renewal

Membership helps to fund the continuing improvement of the museum. The only requirement of membership is an annual donation to the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Trust of at least £20. UK taxpayers are encouraged to make their donation under the Gift Aid scheme.

You can apply for membership or renew your membership using the form below.  Payment will be made via the secure PayPal website.  You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this, as you can enter your credit or debit card details at the payment stage.

Data Protection: Your personal details will only be used to keep you informed about the Museum, and to claim Gift Aid tax relief if you agree to this (see below). Full details of our Data Privacy Policy can be viewed here.

    Membership Type (please select):

    My Details:


    First name or initial(s):


    Full Home Address including Postcode:

    If you are willing to receive communications by email, please provide your address; this will help reduce the Museum’s running costs.

    Email address:

    Amount donated: £ You will need to re-enter this amount on the PayPal page.

    Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your full address with postcode is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

    Gift Aid Declaration:

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    If you are willing to Gift Aid this donation, please tick the box:

    Please notify the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum if you:
    - want to cancel this declaration
    - change your name or home address
    - no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.