A Fletcher and Jennings works plate from Dorking Greystone Ltd, 3ft 2¼in gauge locomotive ‘William Finlay’. The quarry was in operation from 1865 to 1963. Six of the seven locomotives used in the quarry are preserved. ‘William Finlay’ can be seen at the museum. We hope to be able to re-open the footplate to visitors in the next few weeks.