Weekly Exhibit

A receipt form acknowledging an order for slate from the Abergynolwyn Slate Quarries Company. The form is dated 190x and will date from the last years of the McConnell period of ownership of the Talyllyn Railway and Bryneglwys Quarry. In 1911, the company name changed to the Abergynolwyn Slate & Slab Co. Ltd, under the ownership of Sir Henry Haydn Jones.