Nameplate FINN from the County Donegal Railways. The nameplate was originally carried on Neilson & Company 4-6-0T locomotive No.4576 of 1893. The locomotive was No.7 in the CDR fleet, and was scrapped in 1931.
In 1937, the railway carried out a renumbering and renaming exercise, and the name was transferred to Nasmyth, Wilson & Co. No.831 of 1907, a 2-6-4T, previously No.19 LETTERKENNY. This change did not last long, and the locomotive was scrapped in 1940.