The 2020 main exhibition this year features Narrow Gauge Railways depicted in Literature. It marks 75 years since publication of the first “Railway Series” book by the Revd. Wilbert Vere Awdry. “Thomas the Tank Engine” made its appearance in the second book of the series. The full exhibition can be viewed here
- 2002, Tywyn and the Boer War
- 2007, Railway Letter Service
- 2008, Welsh Highland Railway
- 2009, Bryneglwys Quarry
- 2010, Tom Rolt Centenary
- 2011, Rev. Wilbert Awdry Centenary
- 2012, Talyllyn Railway Locomotives
- 2013, Narrow Gauge Carriages. The 150th Anniversary of the opening of the Aberystwyth and Welsh Coast Railway in 1863, which provided the Talyllyn with its standard gauge link to the wider world.
- 2014, Narrow Gauge Passenger Services during World War One, and Talyllyn Locomotive no. 1.
- 2015, To mark the 150th anniversary of the passing of the Talyllyn Railway Act on the 5th July 1865, we are holding a temporary exhibition on Railway Legislation.
- 2016, 40th Anniversary of the opening of the Talyllyn Railway’s Nant Gwernol Extension & Fletcher Jennings Locomotives and the 150th Anniversary of Talyllyn Railway locomotive no.2 “Dolgoch”
- 2017, 60th Anniversary of the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum, 60th Anniversary of the Talyllyn Railway Letter Service & Talyllyn Railway carriages and builders.
- 2018, Centenary of Talyllyn Railway locomotive No.6 and the RAF.
- 2019, The 150th anniversary of the birth of Colonel Stephens, and fifty years since the Giesl Ejector fitted to Talyllyn Railway locomotive No.4 was removed.